Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for following. Here, I will post blogs reflecting on my recent adventures, thoughts about the future and discuss what I have learned from my recent endeavors.

Currently I am a senior at The University of New Hamphire competing in my last eligible competition season on the Division I Alpine Ski Team. This is a place where I will reflect on my athletic career and relate it to the ever evolving road that I am simultaneously constructing and driving down.

I will also touch on my hopes and experiences with regard to my professional career. This is a place where I will express my desires to have a successful business career, while staying in touch and striving in the great, ever changing world of snow sports and athletics.

Thank you for starting your engine and driving down this evolving road with me. Buckle up!

W

1 comment:

  1. You are already successful in your own right. You are leading your peer on sports teams to victory! That must be a very demanding schedule. This requires discipline and a great work ethic. You are successfully doing that. Congratulations!

    The best way to find a job is to connect with people in the industry or company that you’re interested in working for. Find out what advice they have for you. Also, meet people through industry associations and volunteer on a relevant committee.

    You’re already leveraging social media and you “get” marketing. Way to go!

    This is a great start. Keep doing a fantastic job and you’ll find yourself with a great company full-time before you know it.

    Keep your eye on Victory!

    ReplyDelete